For the past few years, there has been a mild obsession with eyebrows. I like to think it all started when Cara Delevingne first came onto the scene. Everyone wanted their brows to look like hers! To be honest, I haven’t thought much about my eyebrows until rather recently. I entered into the world of Ipsy in October and ever since then, eyebrows have been on my radar.
I was super excited about the opportunity to work with Billion Dollar Brows through brandbacker and to learn how to properly do my eyebrows. I got to try out their new “Brows on Point Micro Pencil”. After playing around with a few colors, I determined that my perfect shade is Taupe. I want to take a second and appreciate the adorable packaging from this brand, look how cute!!
The product self-sharpeners so you never have to worry about the pencil being dull at all. It’s great, I’ve been using it like crazy! So after spending some quality time with youtube. I wanted to share with you how I learned how to do my eyebrows. Now, this is the basic way to do them, their are countless other ways to master your brow game, this is just how I mastered mine.
- On opposite side of your pencil will find something that resembles a mascara wand and that is called a spoolie (isn’t that fun to say? I just learned that term). Use the spoolie to shape your brow any way you choose too.
- Then check to see the length of your eyebrow hair, if it’s too long it is going to make the shape of our brows look off. Once your brows are trimmed, your ready for the good stuff!
- To start working on your brows, you need to first outline the brow, so you know where to fill in with the pencil just like coloring!
- After, it’s outlined, it’s time to fill in your your brows. To fill in your brows, use a short strokes. You want to use short strokes so it looks natural and similar to your hair.
- Once you’re filled in, you’re good to go.
I always thought doing my eyebrows was a long and difficult task but I am happy to say it is the opposite. I know some people spend a long time working on perfecting their eyebrows but for me it takes an extra five minutes or so then I’m at the door. I think it’s a great way to change up your look.
Have you ever done your eyebrows? How long does it take it you?