Spending another Valentine’s Day alone? Because SAME. Don’t worry girl, our day will come. For now, let’s take advantage of spending the holiday alone. Think about it this way… the money you would have spent on your S.O. you can totally spend on yourself or save for something bigger like the designer bag or that apartment you want. Here are 13 gifts you should totally buy for yourself on Valentine’s Day! Some of the products featured in this post were sent to me for consideration by brands, but all opinions are my own. Product noted with ** were sent to me from brands . PSA: It’s okay to be a bit selfish especially on Valentine’s Day. Please note, the images below are not my own, they are from the brand’s websites.
- If you’re all about working on yourself, let this ring ** remind you how incredible you are. Let it remind you that you are loved and that you matter. This ring is also super chic and matches every outfit! ( $34; buy now at brownsfamilyjewellers.co.uk)
- If you’re a total Disney girl, you need one of these magical prints. Who doesn’t want one of these cute AF pieces…PS I have the Alice one! ( Price Varies; Buy now at Etsy.com)
- The “Kiss Your Cravings Goodbye” lip gloss** is the perfect addition to makeup collection. Not only do these look cute AF, they are seriously helpful. This lip gloss is designed to help you curb your cravings! How freaking cool is that? ( $25; Buy now at kissyourcravingsgoodbye.com) For 20% off your purchase, use the code: VDAYKISS ! You can use this code on anyday between February 13th through February 27th.
- If you’re a serious flower child, this daisy necklace** is perfect to add to your wardrobe. Daisies are universally known to symbolize: innocence, purity, new beginnings, true love, and cheerfulness. Plus festival season is coming… ( $60; Buy now at brownsfamilyjewellers.co.uk)
- Trying to be healthy but also love chocolate? Check out this health-concious chocolate. This is another great treat for the health-concious girl. Did I mention they are also VEGAN ( I promise, they taste good AF). ( $7; Buy now at sullivanvitamins.com)
- Sometimes, everyone needs a bit of motivation and this print is perfect to inspire you or really anything from DorkfaceShop. I also love love love her stickers and other products. ($7; Buy now at Etsy.com)
- There’s nothing quite like self-care on Valentine’s Day. So obviously, I had to include some bath products. I love these bath bombs, what makes them extra cool is that they actually come with a crystal inside of them! ( Prices Vary; Buy now at LucidLivingCo.com)
- PSA: I am officially a rep for Adagio Tea and I am excited about the opportunity to work with a brand that I love so much! For more information about what that means, I have a post coming up all about it! Someone once said that a cup of tea is like a warm hug and I couldn’t agree more. ( $19; Buy now at Adagio.com)
- For my beauty gurus out there, we all know you can never have enough brushes. Plus the more brushes you have, the less you have to clean them! This brush set is stunning and plus it’s perfect for a flatlay! ($60; Buy now at Spectrumcollections.com)
- Other than brushes, I feel like you can never have enough cosmetics bags**. Maybe you commute and apply your makeup on public transportation? Maybe you travel a lot and need somewhere to store your goods? For the first busy girl, this is the perfect gift.( $15; Buy now at Etsy.com)
- I’m all about warm and fuzzies socks these days! These socks have some heart detail and make for the perfect movie night companion! ($22 For 3-5 pairs; Buy now at smile.amazon.com)
- Every girl has their vice, mine happens to be tea and boyband music… but always, for the girl who is always on the go, this chic AF mug is perfect for them. It stylish and keeps your tea/coffee warm! ( $20; Buy now at Etsy.com)
- I dream of champagne mostly and then rosé, who would I be if I didn’t include some wine on this list. Will I be drinking alone this Valentine’s Day, totally! Plus this rosé is bubbly and I love my bubbles! ( $15; Buy now at swishbev.com)
What are you buying yourself this Valentine’s Day?