I cannot believe it’s 2018. 2017 was absolutely insane from starting off the year at my dream internship to meeting Taylor Swift to seeing two of my grandparents start to suffer severely Alzheimer’s. It was a hell of a year and I’m kind of glad it’s over. I’m walking into 2018 as a wiser, stronger and more confident person. I am hoping that 2018 will be my year, so here are my 2018 Goals.
- My ultimate goal for 2018 is to finally move into New York City. I’ve been dreaming of living in the city for my entire life. I love the craziness of NYC. There’s nowhere quite like it.
2. Create some more New York City content for you guys! Everyone seems to really enjoy reading about NYC which is one of the reasons why I am planning on creating a New York City Bucket List.
3. This is always a goal of mine: to get healthier in 2018. This year my plan is to bump up my protein and vegetable intake and replacing bad carbs with better carbs. So instead of having bread at dinner, I’ll have sweet potatoes.
4. Get a full-time job. I love my blog but for me, it’s my hobby. It’s fun and I love it but I really want a career.
6. Improve my photography and page views.
7. To Travel more.
I tried to keep it pretty simple this year. Let me know in the comments below, what kind of content you want to see in 2018 or what are some of your 2018 goals?